4.50 Lakhs to 8.20 Lakhs 2.0 years Mumbai
Analyze & interpret data and communicate results to clients, often with the aid of mathematical/statistical techniques and software. This role requires:
- Data exploration, mathematical/statistical modelling, data analysis and hypothesis testing.
- Design, development and deployment of Predictive models and frameworks.
- Complex statistical concepts are explained in a way that clients can understand and advice on strategy.
- Well-versed in quantitative analysis, research, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, segmentation and predictive modelling.
- Executing the data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
- Design and build dashboards and other visualizations in BI tools.
- Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of individual contributor.
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior team members.
Education & Skills Summary:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science/ Engineering, Statistics, Math or related quantitative degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with modelling techniques such as clustering, linear & logistic regression, random forest etc.
- Must have a passion for data, structured or unstructured.
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience with R (is a must)
- SAS, SQL and python would be a plus.
- Should have sound experience in data mining and data analysis.
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and desire to work in a proactive, highly engaging, high-pressure, client service environment.
- Good presentation skills.
Does Not Matter
4.50 Lakhs to 8.20 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs