Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Programming and analytical skills in a major analytics software package (e.g. R, Python)
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills, with experience working with large, complex data sets.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills. Ability to collect, manipulate, cleanse and interpret data from multiple data sources, required.
- Proven experience in analytically driven supply chain management techniques
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication
- He/she should be highly motivated and self-directed, capable of multi-tasking and should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work in a cross functional environment and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Should have strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Candidate should be open for learning and should have the ability to adapt and learn different reporting tools, languages and applications
- Experience with Supply Chain technologies and tools.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum work experience of 2 years with at least 2 years of experience in Analytics or Supply Chain in a corporate setting.
- Candidate should have an advance knowledge of MS Excel,MS word, Power point
Does Not Matter
4 Lakhs to 7.50 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs