12 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs 5.0 years Chennai
Job Description :
- Data scientists will be responsible for building and implementing next generation predictive models leveraging traditional and non-traditional data.
- In addition, data scientists will be responsible for evaluating multiple machine learning and regression techniques for specific use cases.
- Data Scientists will work closely with internal stakeholders and be able to implement analytical solutions to drive higher ROI.
Data scientists will interact and at times work with external partners in the industry to ensure he/she remains abreast with the knowledge in financial services industry especially in analytics domain
- Predictive Analytics - Machine Learning Algorithms, Logistics & Linear Regression, Decision Tree, Clustering.
- Exploratory Data Analysis - Data Preparation, Data Exploration, and Data Visualization.
- Expertise - Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive, and Prescriptive Analytics.
Analytics Tools - R, SAS, Python, SQL, Tableau, SPSS & MS Excel.
Master's in Economics, Statistics, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Operational Reserach or any quantitative domain
Does Not Matter
12 Lakhs to 15 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs