Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Product & Tech teams Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Doing the ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Extending company's data with third-party sources of information when needed.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Back-testing of new models and working with engineering teams to get systems to production.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Proficiency in Python, R, Spark or related tools used for data handling to modeling to implementing.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Weka, NumPy etc. Excellence in at least one of these is
- Experience in Credit modeling domain is very desirable.
- Great communication skills Experience with data visualization tools, such as GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB,
Cassandra, HBase is a plus.
- Good scripting and programming skills. Aid in effectively integrating techniques and solutions developed with the base application. Python/Java skills are desirable.
- Data-oriented personality, ability to work with high-level objectives and formalizing approaches and solutions.
Does Not Matter
8 Lakhs to 13 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs