Job Description and Responsibilities
About the company:
We believe buying insurance is not about avoiding risk, its about overcoming it. We hope to create the most simple to use & transparent platform to buy & manage insurance. We exist because buying insurance is currently confusing & painful. It should be easy too understand what is covered in your policy. It should be easy to compare features & pick the right policy. And it should be really easy to buy a policy online. We are here to make it happen, be really easy to buy a policy online. We are here to make it happen.
As Head of analytics, you will design, develop and execute data driven solutions for multiple business units across the analytical spectrum for customer engagement and revenue growth.
You will be working with the business functions & CXO team to identify business issues and strategic growth areas and enhance quality of decision in various business through analytics.
- Liaison with internal teams and lead strategic business transformation projects
- Sharpen internet marketing strategy to improve spends’ ROI
- Customer segmentation for affective customer advocacy, upsell and renewals program
- Conduct deep-dive analysis to drive business improvement projects
- Conduct market feasibility study for new business opportunities
- Work with the Business head/CXOs and marketing functions to identify business issues and translate them into analytical problems
- Lead and coach 5 to 7 team members working on various projects.
- Manage end to end project delivery with global project teams and ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy of the output
- Develop sophisticated & innovative analytical solutions that generate actionable insights by utilizing diverse information sources
- Test recommended solutions in appropriate pilot areas and improve the solutions based on learnings from pilots
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with limited direction and influence senior management to adopt analytical solutions
- Implement analytical solutions in IT systems to support decision making processes.
- Introduce “micro-charts” and “master dashboards” for sharper MIS as decision making tool
- Dashboards, Analytics and intelligence around lead generations
- MIS for sales conversations, issuance, and services metrics
- Agent performance dashboards for multiple levels
- Provide high-end consulting support to functional teams using in-house data
- Build engaging partnerships with functional leaders and identify business opportunities for future analytics utilization
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skillset
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through training/documentation of best practices and coaching of junior team members
- Analyze data to evaluate existing decision framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns and further enhance the quality of decisions
- Ensure close compliance between financial budget and actuals
- Drive expense gap ratio through deviation analysis
Qualifications & Skills
- 7-10 years of experience in the field of Analytics/Business intelligence, preferably in
- Expertise in any of the following tools: R, Python, Knime, SAS, SPSS
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Cluster analysis, Market Basket analysis, Decision Tress, Linear Optimization etc.
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
Tier 1: Any Degree
3500k to 5000k
Skills hiring for
Locations hiring at