Job Description and Responsibilities:
- You have 7+ years creating predictive models using advance machine learning techniques and 3+ years managing a team of data scientists
- You have proven work examples of turning significant amounts of data into informative/insightful actions through various statistical techniques that turn into explosive business results
- You have an expert command of statistical analysis, algorithm development, and state-of-the-art tools and methodologies for data science
- You have an expert command of SQL and R or Python as applied to data science with experience with RedShift, Hadoop or other big data platforms
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with founders, developers and big corporate partners
- You don't shy away from a challenge, are curious and looking to make a big impact
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty
- You know how to spot an issue (technical or interpersonal) and can tactfully and effectively resolve it before pressure starts to build
What You can expect:
- An amazing company culture that encourages creativity, personal growth, work/life balance, fun and teamwork.
- The chance to work for a - data- company building - data- products.
- Working with "A Players" across the organization.
- Huge opportunity to build something from the ground up for an industry who is begging for a solution.
- Competitive salary, fully paid health benefits, paid vacation, and equity in the business you help create!
Tier 1: Any Degree
18 Lakhs to 22 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs