Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand business problems and design advanced statistical and analytical solutions independently
- Should be able to decide on the best machine learning/modeling/analysis techniques and provide actionable insights/ model algorithms to the business
- Demonstrated expertise in machine learning and advanced modeling techniques like Neural Networks, Deep learning, Random Forest, GBM, KNN, SVM, Bayesian, Text Mining techniques, Logistic, Regression etc
- High level of proficiency in statistical tools and programming environments like Python, R, SAS, Big Data platforms like GreenPlum, Hadoop & Spark etc.
- Experience with Hadoop, relational databases and SQL is preferred.
- Exposure to Deep Learning applications and tools like Theano, Torch, Caffe and TensorFlow is preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with an organization known for its cutting edge/ best-in-class applicability of advanced analytics and predictive modeling techniques
- Master's Degree / PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics, Operations Research)
Does Not Matter
12 Lakhs to 16 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs