10 Lakhs to 16 Lakhs 5.0 years Pune
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Participate in data science projects, be hands-on and build statistical models and digital solutions to extract value and create actionable recommendations.
- Identify and operationalize valuable insights from the data into business and digital applications.
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders, product owners and team members and drive product development plans.
- Drive methodological innovations into data science and digital products in the customer analytics, supply chain, Internet-of-Things, asset optimization, operations optimization and similar domains.
- A total of 5-10 years of industry experience with at least 5 years of experience in building data science models and products, ideally for a product/industrial company.
- A background or profile in Machine Learning, quantitative methods, predictive modelling, statistics or similar.
- Excellent track record of delivery using languages like Python, R, Java and technologies like Hadoop, Git/SVN, JIRA etc.Exposure to IoT/Telematics will be an added advantage.
- Good Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; played the role of scrum master, a good team player, balanced with the autonomy and motivation to produce individually.
- Willingness to build on and experiment with cloud data science platforms, in addition to our own services.
- Ability to effectively communicate data science results and analytics value to business stakeholders.
- M.Sc./M.Tech or PhD in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, computer science, physics or related field.
Does Not Matter
10 Lakhs to 16 Lakhs
3 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs